The Local Enterprise Hub Kells, which is located at the KETC, can offer your business the best possible start by eliminating expensive overheads or costly long-term contracts.
A hot desk is the ideal launch pad for a new business!
Cost - €95 + VAT per month
Rental of one ‘hot desk’ in a shared office from 9am to 5pm Weekdays only.
Hot-Desking at KETC offers affordable flexible workspace for entrepreneurs with the following benefits;
- Flexible monthly license agreements,
- All-inclusive cost that minimizes overheads,
- A prestigious business address.
- A modern and dynamic working environment.
- Access to mentoring on areas such as key aspects of business development, market research, and finance.
- Peer-to-peer learning from other ambitious start-ups located in our enterprise centre.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Free car parking
- Meeting room facilities
- Networking Opportunities
- Printing/copying/scanning facilities
- Canteen facilities, providing the opportunity to meet other businesses
- A chance to share ideas, opportunities and problems with fellow entrepreneurs
- Business training, coaching mentoring services in conjunction with the Local Enterprise Office
- Linkages to support bodies that can assist companies to grow their idea from concept to marketplace
Perhaps your business is not ready for a huge investment in a dedicated workspace yet? But you still require the freedom of a desk with great connectivity in a supportive environment that suits your needs. You might be working from home and need headspace. Your work might be travel based and sometimes in need of a grounded base for operational purposes. If so our ‘hot desk’ option could be the perfect solution.
All hot-deskers receive free membership to the Local Enterprise Hub Business Network, which is a monthly networking and learning get-together at the KETC.
For more information on the hot desks services available at the KETC please contact the Manager Gary O’Meara on 046 9073753 or simply complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you ASAP.